Friday 23 March 2012

Fashion: Boho at The Annex

The new wing at SM called The Annex opened March 22! I got a glimpse of the place on its soft opening..

The Annex at SM City Davao on soft opening

After taking a peek at the place, I took a shot on a corner.. My bohemian look :))




The hairband is a present from a friend. I really didn't expect this because she gave it as an ordinary-no-occasion-day gift. Amazing! I have such nice friends.. haha :))

A stolen shot while I was fixing my hair for the shoot

I already had a haircut but I think my hair's still long. haha :))
Anyways, I wore this to the watch the premiere of The Hunger Games. Don't worry, I had a denim jacket. Too bad I didn't have a picture wearing it.

Hope you like my look! :))


Guess dress | Converse sandals | Alberto bag | Terranova headband | Q&Q watch



Angel 

No comments:

Post a Comment