Tuesday 27 March 2012

Life: The Music in Me

These photos are taken during our practice for the Civil Engineering and Architecture Fair (CEA Fair).

The Instruments ;)

James with the Band
James, acting normal..

Mae, while waiting for her song

me! waiting for my turn
This I think was our last practice for the fair. I get to sing the first day of the event and here I am!

Charles and I singing Last Friday Night (TGIF)

March 9, 2012 at Abreeza Ayala Mall


I believe this is my first stage performance in SEVEN YEARS! The last time I sang on stage was when I was 14 during the Songspell Foundation's US Tour.

Looking forward to more performances next semester.. :)



Angel 

2 comments:

  1. wow looks fun :) hope you did well and thank you for your sweet comment <3 oh but I got the bag at F21 about 2 years ago and i can't find it anywhere online now :(

    hapatime.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! :) how unfortunate, i really love your bag. maybe you'd make it a giveaway soon. i'd be waiting. haha. jk ;)

      Delete