Saturday 18 May 2013

Yummy Diaries: Vanilla Cupcake Bakery

After so long, the Yummy Diaries is back!

This is my first feature for a place from Metro Manila.. I didn't plan to update the Yummy Diaries Series but after seeing this pastry shop, I just can't help but make a post.

Vanilla Cupcake Bakery
2/F Glorietta 4, Ayala Center Makati City

I was strolling around the malls, waiting for my dad, when I saw this place. I wasn't in the mood to eat but as I said, I can't say no to a place like the Vanilla Cupcake Bakery.


I don't know what's in their logo that took my attention.. What really made me want to enter is this:



That's a lot of cupcakes! Even the 'cupcakery' in Davao doesn't have this much cupcakes displayed.. Amazing! And they're not just the usual cupcakes - they all look so nice as well! :)) Choosing a cupcake for myself was waaay difficult with all the choices - from bananas to cream cheese to chocolate..and there are even more! The foodie in me ordered one Blueberry Cheesecake (because it's just hard for me not to have one, blueberry addict here!) and one Vanilla Chocolate, paired with lemon iced tea.



Vanilla Chocolate

Blueberry Cheesecake
The cupcakes are served with personalized wooden spoon - +1 for cuteness! Even the glass for the iced tea is nice. The cupcakes have the right amount of sweetness and the right texture - a feast for the taste buds. The food is yummy, really! And to match with the great food is a great dining area.

The place is, for me, matching with stores like justG, Gingersnaps, and Kamiseta. It seems like the Vanilla Cupcake Bakery is the kitchen for the stores I mentioned. I can see pastels everywhere it all looks so dainty and hinhin. The use of different patterns doesn't bother me because they all still look harmonious together.






The designer didn't stop short and put attention to the cute little details and accessories placed on the tables.







The place is so charming. There I found the word! Charming!

The place looks sweet, charming, girly - and I love it. The cupcakes look good and taste even better. The staff  is so approachable and kind. What more do you need? This is a must-visit, an alternative to the professional-looking coffee shops, to hang out with friends or even go solo, whatever. The cupcakes will make you happy anyway. :) I'm absolutely coming back.



Angel ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment