Monday 5 January 2015

Sarangani Paragliding

Happy New Year! My holiday break checked off 2 items on my bucket list and I''m so excited to share them with you.

I am not fond of road trips but if it's adventure I'm heading, I make exceptions. One example is the Sarangani Paragliding Adventure, a 3-hour drive from Davao City. This one's worth going because I want to try everything and anything that is associated with flying.

I believe there is no better way to share the experience with you than showing the photos because some things just can't be explained, right? :)

First, you take a bumpy ride up that mountain...

Then, you gear up and try to run and drag the chute...

And you FLYYY!! :)




every glider gets to bring home a GoPro video for free! thanks to the Sarangani Paragliding Team, especially to Carla and Titoy for our glide above Sarangani.. :)


Contact them through Facebook - Sarangani Paragliders and plan your trip to Safi Ranch. Try it. It's breathtaking.


How did you end 2014?





Until next year's adventure..




No comments:

Post a Comment