Friday 27 February 2015

Celebrate Life

The greatest expression of faith is thanking God even if we didn't get what we want. Don't get me wrong, we shouldn't be thinking that we have lowered our standards to be happy. We just have to understand that our worldly standards are different from God's. He knows what He's doing. Just trust Him. :)

So celebrate the success, no matter how small you may think it is, because that 'little' achievement you have is part of God's great plan. I am an architect now and I thank You, Lord.. :)

I am also super grateful to everyone who went to my thanksgiving party and to the people who contributed to make that night epic. Salamat salamat! :))

my wonderful family
















THANK YOU! :)))



Event Planning and Decors: Golden Touch by Noel Tanza
Master of Ceremony: Brandy Fuentes
Photography: Archie Pelago Picturista
Dresses: Jan Ayala
Hair and Make Up: Shaad Maulana of Coiff It Up
Venue: Waterfront Insular Hotel
Mobile Bar: Cocktails and Dreams





remember to be thankful everyday!

No comments:

Post a Comment