Wednesday 10 June 2015

The Beauty of Batanes

The islands of Batanes were never in my 'travel-to' list.That's why I'm so happy I watched the movie You're My Boss because it showed me a dream destination I wasn't even aware of.

My dad is such a sucker for nature that after we watched the movie, he immediately told us that we need to visit the place. A month after, we landed at Basco and spent a weekend experiencing Batanes because according to Pong (played by Coco Martin), "Ang Batanes in-eexperience, hindi ginu-google".

I super agree! After our short stay in this northern paradise, it easily joined the my favorite cities in my 'live-here' list. I won't talk much about it because I believe words won't compare to the actual experience. I hope someday, you could spend your time off in these chillaxing islands.




Tukon Church






Boulders Beach

I swear this is waaaay steeper than it looks






Bluezoo tank top | HerBench shorts | Sperry shoes | scarf from Kultura | hat from Claire's