Saturday 20 July 2013

Bandar Seri Begawan

It's July! Three members of my family are celebrating their birthdays this month.. July 20 is my dad's.. That means we're going on a vacation! Yey! I really need rest.. chos. haha. :)

We're off to Brunei for the weekend. Good thing my professor cancelled our class for saturday. That means I'm only absent for my Visual Techniques class..

Ever since I moved in Manila, I rarely published outfit posts and that's because I don't have someone to take my photos.. For me, picture-taking is the best part of a fashion post. It's when I go have fun while someone's taking the shots.. With a tripod, there's no fun at all, plus hassle.

That is why I am so happy with this weekend's vacation because I know my sister's gonna be very much willing to take the shots for me. Wee! :))

So here goes.. Our first day in Brunei, July 19.




I found it difficult to pack for the trip because I only got a few clothes in Manila, plus there are a few restrictions when it comes to clothing in Brunei..



Penshoppe shirt | Penshoppe pants | Redherring flats | Charles and Keith bag | Charles and Keith sunnies | Esprit watch





Angel 

No comments:

Post a Comment