Sunday 7 July 2013

Fashion: School Wear

After a very loong hiatus, I'm back with an outfit post. yey! :))

I've been living alone for quite a long time already and it's really difficult to look for friends who could take my outfit shots for me. The friends I have back home are well, there, back home and I'm still not that comfortable with the people I've befriended in this new city, enough that I'd pose in front of them. So here I am showing you shots using the tripod and the self-timer. Forever Alone! haha.

Anyways, here you go.. :)



Cotton On tank top


Mango cardigan


Guess jeans


Redherring flats
  
Guess watch | Mango bracelet | Bershka earrings

For someone enrolled in our school, I guess I'm wearing a really boring outfit. haha. Anyways, what do you think? :)



Angel 

No comments:

Post a Comment