Sunday 27 October 2013

Romping Around

Since I came back to Davao, I've been borrowing my mom's car or my dad's. Unfortunately, there are times when I can't borrow anyone's car. Yeah, my beloved Bighorn is not mine anymore. It's currently labeled a company car since I moved out my hometown.

These days, you can catch me riding the jeepneys or walking around town. This day was one of them. I went to my former school, to some laptop repair shop in Ponciano, to SM Lanang, to Peopl's Park, to Java Jive, to NCCC Mall, then back to Java Jive. Such a long day, wasn't it? It seemed waay longer because my friends and I were commuting. Good thing I wore comfortable clothes.. :)








Guess romper | Tomato cardigan | Grendha sandals | Charles and Keith bag




Angel ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment