Wednesday 20 November 2013

A Day of Adventure

Warning! This post contains more of the photos taken during the Boracay Staff Outing. I am aware this is my third post for that said trip but this is still different. First post was about my outfit, the second one's about the wonderful hotel we stayed in and this time (don't worry, it's the last one), it is about few of the adventures you could do when you visit the place. :)

First Stop: The Beach - The Flyfish. It's the extreme version of the banana boat. If you plan on trying both water sports, take the banana boat first to avoid boredom. haha.

Flyfish with the staff

Next Up: The Mountains - AquaZorb. There are different ways to roll down the hill. You could tie yourself up onto the interiors of the inflatable ball and really 'roll' downhill or you could enter a water-filled ball and float (or drown) your way down.

AquaZorb: we chose the float/drown option

photo with my mom
  
Third Stop: The Sky - Rent a helicopter and see Boracay at a different angle..




that's another check mark on my bucket list

I always dreamed of riding a helicopter and I feel so lucky that it actually happened. :))





  
Thinking about it, why haven't I imagined myself owning a helicopter? They say dream big, right? :)


Finally: The Fire Dance Show - Most restaurants and hotels in the island showcase fire dancers during dinnertime.


A fire dancer adjusted my camera settings to come up with this 'effect'

What was I wearing during this day of adventure? Swimwear, of course, and an easy dress to cover myself up when traveling or when we weren't near the beach.. Casual but may still be considered beach-y.. :)



What a day! Water, earth, air, fire...heart? Reminds me of the cartoon series Captain Planet. Do you know that or am I too old? Haha. Til next time.. ;)



Cotton On dress | Havaianas flip-flops




Angel ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment