Friday 1 June 2012

Fashion: Oversized Sweater

After so long, I'm finally back with another outfit post!

This is what I wore to three different airports - Davao, Cebu, Singapore.


This is taken somewhere in Bugis, where we got our big news.. Our hotel booking was not forwarded to the hotel management! We arrived in Singapore about 12:30am with no hotel reservation and no vacant accommodations around.

I was in Singapore with my sister and my brother-in-law to attend the Herbalife Extravaganza which is the reason why most hotels in Singapore is fully booked. No time to rant, this is an outfit post anyway. Well, the sun has risen with us already asleep at a hotel around the block. Good thing! :))


Sweater from my other post "Partytecture" | Guess leggings | Primadonna flats | thrifted bag



Angel 

No comments:

Post a Comment