Wednesday 6 June 2012

Fashion: Herbalife Extravaganza

Hello Singapore! The last time I was here, I was with my family for a vacation. This time, I'm in this FINE city for the Herbalife Extravaganza 2012. It is an event gathering distributors from the Asia Pacific, held at the Singapore Expo. BIG event I shall say and I came wearing this.



It's a business event so I wore a blazer but kept everything else casual. I've said this and I'm gonna say it again - blazers could do magic. haha.

special thanks to my sister, who took all my outfit shots during the trip! :))



Herbalife shirt | Baclaran sheer bottoms | Primadonna flats | Alberto bag | blazer



Angel ♥

1 comment:

  1. Hi. We would like to invite you to our Food Fest Weekend on June 15-16, 2012. Where can we deliver the invite? You may email us at poftabunadavao@gmail.com for the information. Thanks and we hope to hear from you soon.

    www.facebook.com/poftabunadavao

    ReplyDelete