Friday 21 March 2014

Hiking on my 23rd

Hiking. That's what you're gonna read about this time. If you've read my previous posts, you'd know that I have my a list of things to do before, not die, but before I wouldn't be able to do them because I'm terribly sick or of old age or whatever reasons.

A part of that long list is to hike. That was actually ambitious because I never had training or basic knowledge, I just wanna try. That was why I planned to spend my 23rd birthday hiking the Taal Volcano in Tagaytay. One reason is because Tagaytay is a few hours away from Manila and another is that it is known to be a shorter hike which is advisable for beginners like me. haha. I don't think you have to be really skilled to do something. As long as you are really determined to do it and you have the courage do face whatever there is you are not expecting, you're good to go. Oh and I convinced my mom to hike. that's a big deal! :)

So, here goes the adventure.. :))

Mt. Taal is known to be the volcano within a lake so we had to ride the bangka to be at the foot of it.



We were greeted by these horses when we arrived. One could either really hike or ride a horse to the top. My mom and my sister were not so sure about straining themselves and decided to avail of the wonderful horses. haha. :)




One the way up, you'll see amazing views.. :)

view of the mountain

view of struggling hikers...

...happy hikers...

... birthday hiker.


At the top, refreshing fresh buko juice awaits..




Pushing our bodies to the limit, we went to the other side and saw the best photo spot.. :)



that's me on my 2-3 rd

my amazing family

my wonderful friends





One of the best, ever! Thank you. Happy Birthday to ME!! :))))




Angel ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment