Tuesday 6 May 2014

Anniversary Florals

Life has been so busy lately that I haven't updated on my blog for so long.. Now that it's summer and I have fewer on my plate, I guess I can squeeze blogging again. wee! :))

Anyway.. I'm not sure if I blogged about this (I guess I didn't) but my parents celebrated their 29th wedding anniversary last February. They booked their flight to Singapore (supposedly just the two of them) but they realized they will be needing tour guides. Fortunately for them, my sister and I are willing.. haha. :))

We've already crossed out a few attractions in Singapore in our previous visits so we just went to few places this time. Day 1 mostly is around the Gardens by the Bay so I decided to wear a floral dress to be 'one with nature'. haha. right.. I love how this dress looks so sweet. Such a great choice for a stroll in the vast gardens and a family lunch date. :)

Remember not just to dress nicely when you're out with your friends. Our families are still the best people in the world whatever happens. You ought to spend as much time in the mirror for a lunch with them, as you usually do with a night out with friends. :)





Just G dress | Figliarina sandals | Claire's bag | Charles and Keith sunnies | watch, necklace and earrings from Guess



Angel ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment