Thursday 8 May 2014

Family Fun Day

Before, when we travel, I usually bring at least 3 pairs of shoes and three different bags that would match them. On the last day of the trip, I regret bringing that much because I wouldn't have enough space for the pasalubongs. Because of those experiences (yes, I did the same mistake over and over), now I just pick a footwear and a bag that matches and that's it. I believe any outfit could be pulled together with the right bag-and-shoes combo.

The plan for the second day in Singapore includes a lot of fun things. To prepare for a day of family fun, I wore a simple top and comfortable shorts with the same leathers I used the day before.. :)




My mom enjoyed the Skyline Luge so much that she wanted to buy more tickets. haha. :) If you know my  mom, you'd know that this is very unusual for her. She's the kind of person who doesn't enjoy rides but she really really loved this one. :)

We went to Resorts World Sentosa for lunch. Is it just me or this globe is just...photogenic? I've been here a couple of times and I still love to have a photo taken here. Maybe the mist is addictive or something. haha. :)



Cache Cache top | 7Confessions shorts from Crossings | Figliarina sandals | Claire's bag | Charles and Keith sunnies | Guess accessories






No comments:

Post a Comment