Thursday 15 May 2014

Early Bird Breakfast Club

They say the early bird catches the worm.. Well, I found a dainty breakfast cafe that disagrees.. :)

I woke up 9:30 this morning craving for champorado. Why? I honestly don't know. I just need to have one to start my day. I have this book 'Top 10 Everything Food Lists' referring to the best restaurants for a certain dish. The number one spot for champorado is the Early Bird Breakfast Club. It was almost lunchtime when my friend and I arrived. Good thing they believe that everyone deserves a wonderful breakfast to start their day, anytime they want. Wee! :))

The place is really pretty I regret leaving my camera at home.. I also didn't take a photo of the mural reflected on the mirror..


Their newspaper-inspired menu is a brilliant idea. And it has a crossword puzzle at the back, which I amazingly finished, with the help of my bestfriend. Front page of that menu is their newly-opened Century City Mall branch. It's funny that we drove all the way to BGC when they have a branch near my place. Worth the trip!



the first crossword puzzle i answered completely
Now, their food.. I agree they deserve the top spot for chocolate porridge. Their Yin Yang Champorado is an equal mix of dark and white Belgian chocolate - not too sweet, not too bitter - with dilis side dish. Isn't that super?? And it's perfect with a pot of their Amazing Breakfast Tea.


Adobo Sunrise - breakfast rice with crispy adobo flakes

Pretty place + Yummy food = wonderful start, no doubt. Have a "beautiful breakfast morning, noon, and night".. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment